Pack of 2 Premium Quality Solar Step Lights
Pack of 2 stylish, modern finished Solar Step Lights are perfect to light up your steps, outdoor stairway or retaining wall, or ever your house number. Their high-quality black finish Aluminium Alloy case does not fade over time. Attach these high-quality solar lights to a fence or wall, or edge your walkways and retaining walls.
Each step light has soft cool white light LEDs that come on on a motion. Plus blue highlight LEDs that are on all night. No wiring required. The lights have a light sensor and work automatically from dusk to dawn.
Features of Solar Step Lights:
- Green Energy Source and Environmentally Friendly – Sun Powered
- Energy Efficient- No Mains Power Required, $0 Running Cost
- Safe, Tough, Durable & Waterproof
- Long Life Li-Polymer Batteries Included – No dangerous chemicals
- Lightweight with Stylish, Black Case Design
- Very Simple DIY Installation.
Step Lights Specifications:
- Solar Panel: 5.5V, 1.8W, 17% efficiency
- Li-ion battery: 2200mAh, 3.7V
- LED: 5pcs white LEDs, plus 15pcs blue LEDs
- Charging time: 8-12 hours
- Lighting time: over 8 hours
- Waterproof: IP55 (Protected from limited dust ingress and low-pressure water jets from any direction)
- Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Size: 248 x 104 x 45mm
- Warranty: 24 months
How to Install:
- Choose your preferred location, ensuring plenty of natural, daily sunlight hits the solar panel of your step lights. Important Note: Test your light for effective charging in this space, prior to fixing it into position permanently.
- Drill four holes into the wall, fence or beam.
- Fix step lights using the supplied screws (and expansion lugs if necessary).
- Allow your solar lights to charge for at least 8 hours.
- Check the position’s effectiveness in the dark, and keep your light’s solar panel clear of overhanging branches, heavy shrubbery or other opaque obstacles. Move to a brighter location if sunlight appears blocked.
- Please charge your new Step Lights under direct, bright sunlight for over 8 hours before first-time use, as the battery power storage may have drained during shipping and storage.
- Dull daylight hours will affect charging times, so exercise patience if the weather conditions are poor, or move your light to a sunlit area.
- Exposure to fire and oil may cause an explosion.
- Any severe knock or forceful smashing action may damage your light and affect its functionality.
- Do not disassemble the light. Seek expert, professional technical assistance only.