Solar LED Recessed Light for Outdoor Walls and Stairs
Modern look and functional solar LED light with black finish is perfect to light up your stairway and retaining wall. The light with high-quality Aluminium Alloy case doesn’t fade and stays stylish for a long time without any crack on its surface. With IP65 Ingress rating, it’s weatherproof and water resistance and suitable for use in all types of weather across Australia.
Main features of the LED Stair Light:
- 1W white LED recessed light
- Very simple installation with no cable or wiring
- No electricity consumption and no carbon and heat emission
- High-quality Aluminium Alloy + PC material
Activate it once before installing the light and enjoy dusk to dawn landscape lighting, thanks to its light sensor. A 2000mAh Li-ion battery supports the light function even after 3 cloudy or rainy days. You will bring light and safety to your outdoor areas with this energy-efficient LED light; it may be your patio, your garden, or your deck and pool area.
Applications of Outdoor Stair Lights:
The integrated and modern design of this light makes it a good match for many landscape and exterior designs. It is specifically ideal for the following applications:
- Retaining wall lights
- Outdoor stair lights
- Fence lights
- Outdoor Walkway or pathway lights
- Landscape lights
- Pool area lights, and much more
- Solar Panel: 5.5V, 1.8W, 17% efficiency
- Li-ion battery: 2000mAh, 3.7V
- LED: 5pcs white LEDs, 1W
- Charging time: 6-8 hours
- Lighting time: over 6 hours
- Waterproof: IP65
- Material: Aluminium Alloy+PC
- Warranty: 24 months
How to install and use:
- Choose a perfect location in your outdoor area; on an exterior wall or fence.
- Make sure to activate the light before fixing it to its location. Just press and hold the red button on the back of the case for 3 seconds.
- Drill four holes into the wall or fence and fix the light using supplied screws.
- Allow your outdoor stair light to charge for at least 6 hours under bright sunlight before the first time use.
- Test your light for effective charging in its location before fixing it. Ensure plenty of natural light hits the solar panel.
- Do not install the light in a shadowy space and keep it clear from overhanging branches.
- Recommended working temperature is between -25°C to 65°C.
- Dull daylight hours will affect charging time. Exercise patience if the weather conditions are poor, or move your light to a sunlit area.
- Please clean the solar panel occasionally. It will remove the potential blocking dust or dirt from the solar panel and will increase its efficiency.
- Exposure to fire and oil may cause an explosion.
- Any severe knock or forceful smashing action may damage your light and affect its functionality.
- Do not disassemble the light. Seek expert, professional technical help when necessary.
LED Stair light package includes:
The lighting fixture, screws, and user manual.