Brilliant Quality Solar Light for Signage Lighting
Light up your signage, street address, landscape features, advertising billboards or posters. Our Solar Signage/Wall Lights are very popular as Real Estate Signage Lights. They illuminate property boards for extended exposure to passing traffic. They are also perfect for menus and special boards outside stores.
These versatile LED Solar-powered lighting solutions have commercial and residential uses. There are ways to highlight your important outdoor messages solar-powered signage light.
Also available in 60cm wide, 10w.
- Totally Green Energy Source – Sun Powered, Energy Efficient (No Mains Power Required), Environmentally Friendly
- Safe, Tough, Durable & Waterproof – will not get hot to touch
- Simple Installation – no Electrician required, no wires, no cables.
- Each Light is a Stand-alone Unit (one piece).
- Modern, Stylish Design
- $0 Running Cost
- Long Life-cycle – Aluminium alloy case that does not fade over time
- Powerful Lithium-ion Battery – that supports from 3 to 5 cloudy and rainy days
- Solar Panel: Monocrystalline Silicon 4.5 W, 5.5V
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery: 4400mAh 3.5V
- LED: Epistar White LEDs 24 individual lights @5W
- Charging Time: 6-8 hours under direct sunlight
- Lighting Mode: Full Brightness (no sensor function) from dusk until dawn.
- Lighting Time: 3 nights when fully charged, or 8 hours generally
- Material: Aluminum Alloy + ABS + PC
- Size: 300x67x115mm
- Waterproof: IP65 (Protected against dust that may harm equipment and against low-pressure water jets)
- Warranty: 24 months.
How to Install:
- Choose your preferred location, ensuring plenty of natural, daily sunlight hits the solar panel. Important Note: Test your light for effective charging in this space, prior to fixing it into position permanently.
- Drill two holes into the wall or beam.
- Fix the light using the supplied screws (and expansion lugs if necessary).
- Allow your solar light to charge for at least 8 hours.
- Check the position’s effectiveness in the dark, and keep your light’s solar panel clear of overhanging branches or awnings/blinds. Move to a brighter location if sunlight appears blocked.
- Please charge your new Solar Signage/Wall Light under direct, bright sunlight for over 8 hours before first-time use, as the battery power storage may have drained during shipping and storage.
- Dull daylight hours will affect charging times, so exercise patience if the weather conditions are poor, or move your light to a sunlit area.
- Any severe knock or forceful smashing action may damage your light and affect its functionality.
- Be careful about exposure to fire and oil since it may cause an explosion.
- Do not disassemble the light. Seek expert, professional technical assistance only.
Solar Light Package Includes Single Light Unit, Expansion Pillar-hinges (lugs), Screws x2, User Manual.