All-in-One Solar LED Sign Lights for Business Sign Lighting
With a linear design and robust Aluminium Alloy body, this solar-powered LED light is ideal for commercial billboards and business sign lighting.
Where you can use the light:
The high Ingress Rating of the light (IP65) means that it’s compatible with almost all weather conditions, it’s dustproof and water-resistant. It makes it an ideal option for exterior walls and outdoor sign lighting. Here are some examples of the places you can use this light:
- Retail Shopfronts
- Building Entrance
- Street Numbers
- Real Estate Signs
- Advertising Boards
- Posters & Billboards
- Menu Boards
- Business Signage
- Community Boards
- Parks & Walking Tracks (to light up maps & guides)
- Public Transport Maps & Guides
- Bus Bays & Train Stations
- Construction Sites, and more.
Also available in 30cm wide, 5w.
Main Features of Solar LED Signage Lights:
- Green Lighting – Sun Powered, Energy Efficient (No Mains Power Required), Environmentally Friendly
- Tough, Durable & Waterproof – Robust Aluminium alloy case
- Safe for Wild Life & Environment – will not get hot
- Simple DIY Installation – no electrical work
- Each Light is a Stand-alone Unit (an All-in-One piece).
- Modern, Stylish Design
- $0 Running Cost
- Long-Lasting Aluminium alloy case- does not fade over the time
- Powerful Lithium-ion battery -supports up to 3 nights of lighting with one full charge.
- Solar Panel: Monocrystalline Silicon 9 W, 5.5V
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery: 17600mAh 3.7V
- LED: Epistar White LEDs 48 individual lights @10W
- Charging Time: 6-8 hours under direct sunlight
- Lighting Mode: Full Brightness (no sensor function) from dusk until dawn.
- Lighting Time: 3 nights when fully charged, or 8 hours generally
- Material: Aluminum Alloy + ABS + PC
- Size: 600 x 67 x 115mm
- Waterproof: IP65 (Protected against dust that may harm equipment and against low-pressure water jets)
- Warranty: 24 months.
How to Install:
- Choose your preferred location, ensuring plenty of natural, daily sunlight hits the solar panel. Important Note: Test your light for effective charging in this space, before fixing it into position permanently.
- Drill two holes into the wall or beam.
- Fix the light using the supplied screws (and expansion lugs if necessary).
- Allow your solar light to charge for at least 6 hours.
- Check the position’s effectiveness in the dark, and keep your light’s solar panel clear of overhanging branches or awnings/blinds. Move to a brighter location if sunlight appears blocked.
- Please charge your new Solar Signage/Wall Light under direct, bright sunlight for over 6 hours before first-time use, as the battery power storage may have drained during shipping and storage.
- Dull daylight hours will affect charging times, so exercise patience if the weather conditions are poor, or move your light to a sunlit area.
- Exposure to fire and oil may cause an explosion.
- Any severe knock or forceful smashing action may damage your light and affect its functionality.
- Do not disassemble the light. Seek expert, professional technical assistance only.
Solar Light Package Includes Single Light Unit, Expansion Pillar-hinges (lugs), Screws x2, User Manual.