Solar Powered LED Road Markers Stud Lights – Pack of 4 Lights
These high-quality solar road markers or pathway lights are decorative and functional, suitable for use on both residential and commercial properties.
Features of Solar Road Markers Stud Lights:
⚡️ Hight -efficiency Mono-Crystalline solar panel ensures lower charging time for the battery.
⚡️ 600 mAh Rechargeable Ni MH Battery supports long hours of lighting with one full charge (over 60 hours of lighting per full charge)
⚡️ Die-cast Aluminium body and IP68 rating enable the light to withstand up to 20 tonnes of pressure, heavy rain and harsh weather conditions.
⚡️ Super bright LEDs on each side of these stud lights guarantee visibility from a high distance of up to 600 meters.
⚡️ Very easy, wireless, DIY installation- no maintenance, and $0 running cost
Constructed from strong die-cast aluminium, they are shock resistant and can withstand over 20 tonnes of heavyweight, suitable for locations with the possibility of cars and trucks passing. IP68 rating means they are weather resistant and waterproof, suitable for most weather conditions, including high humidity and heavy rainfalls.
Solar Road Markers Stud Lights Applications:
The features of these top-quality solar lights make them applicable for decorative and commercial functions. Some of the applications include but are not limited to:
- Driveway and pathway lighting,
- Deck and garden path lighting,
- Sidewalk and walkway lighting,
- Steps and stairway lighting,
- Marinas/dock lighting,
- Marking of the traffic lanes and islands,
- Marking of the parking spots,
- Marking bike tracks and pedestrian lines, and many more.
They charge during the day and turn on automatically at night. After being fully charged, it can work for over 60 hours with the support of its 600mAh Ni MH battery. The bright LED lights on both sides of their body (3 LEDs on each side – 6 LEDs in total) provide high and distance visibility on both sides (up to 600 meters).
- Solar Panel: Mono-Crystalline 2.5 V/120 mAh
- Battery: 1.2 V/600 mAh Ni MH Battery
- Bulb Type: 6pcs LEDs
- Charging Time: 6 to 8 hours
- Working Time: Up to 60 hours with one full charge
- Material: Die-cast Aluminum Shell and UV-resistant PC
- Waterproof Rating: IP68
- Life Span: 3-5 years
- Working Temperature: -20℃ to 70℃
- Load-bearing: 20 tons
- Dimension: 8.8 x 10 x 2.5 cm
- Warranty: 1 Year
How to Install:
- Charge your new solar road markers stud lights under direct, bright sunlight for over 8 hours before first-time use, as the battery power storage may have drained during shipping and storage.
- Activate the light by long-pressing the Power button at the back of the light for 3 seconds.
- Choose your preferred location, ensuring plenty of natural, daily sunlight hits the solar panel. Important Note: Test your light for effective charging in this space, prior to fixing it into position permanently.
- Drill two holes and fix the light using the supplied screws. the lights also can be glued to the surface, if preferred.
- Check the position’s effectiveness in the dark for a few nights before permanently fixing the lights.
- Occasionally clean the surface of the solar panel for improved solar energy absorption. Always keep your light’s solar panel clear of dirt, debris, or snow.
- If mostly in shade and sunlight appears blocked, move to a brighter location. The lights should be installed in a position that gets min of 6 hours of direct sunlight during the day for maximum performance.
- Exposure to fire and oil may cause an explosion.
- Any severe knock or forceful smashing action may damage your light and affect its functionality.
- Do not disassemble the light. Seek expert, professional technical assistance only.
The solar road markers stud lights pack includes 4 x Stud light fittings and 8 x screws for installation.