Bright & Wide Reliable Lighting for Building Entrance
The perfect wide-angled (120 degrees), security, human motion sensor light with 53 super bright white LEDs to shine high over pathways, entrance doors, your property entrance, or parks and gardens. Ideal for commercial/retail/office premises where entry and exit times may be required after dark. Light up your stairways, dark alleys, and entertainment areas. Stays dim when motion is undetected. No mains power is required, so your solar light can be positioned anywhere the sun shines during the day, and where you need illumination at night – from approximate sunset to sunrise.
- Totally Green Energy Source – Sun Powered, Energy Efficient
- No Mains Power Required, Environmentally Friendly.
- Safe, Tough, Durable & Waterproof
- Long Life Li-Polymer Batteries Included – No dangerous chemicals
- Lightweight with Functional Box-shaped, Aluminium Alloy Case Design
- Integrated Design – for simple installation on a wall, block column or fence
- Dims – for low power stand-by and activates to bright, motion activation light then returns to dim (after 30 seconds) once motion is no longer detected.
- Solar Panel: 5V, 2.2W
- Li-ion battery: 2200mAh, 3.7V
- LED: 53pcs pure white – super bright capacity, service life>50,000 hours
- Charging Time: 7-10 hours
- Lighting Time: over 8 hours
- Waterproof: IP55 (Protected from limited dust ingress and
low-pressure water jets from any direction)
- Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Size: 154x120x60.5mm
- Sensing Method – Human Infrared Induction
- Warranty: 24 months.
How to Install:
- Remove the protective film before installation.
- Use supplied pin to unlock the light (On/Off Switch)
- Choose your preferred location, ensuring plenty of natural, daily sunlight hits the solar panel.
- Important Note: Test your light for effective charging in this space, prior to fixing it into position permanently.
- Drill two holes into the wall, above the door, on a column, or on the fence.
- Fix the light using the supplied screws (and expansion lugs if necessary)
- Allow your solar light to charge for at least 7 hours
- Check the position’s effectiveness in the dark, and keep your light’s solar panel clear of overhanging branches, heavy shrubbery or other opaque obstacles. Move to a brighter location if sunlight appears blocked.
- Please charge your new Super Bright Solar Motion Light under
direct, bright sunlight for over 7 hours before first-time use, as the battery
power storage may have drained during shipping and storage.
- Dull daylight hours will affect charging times, so exercise patience if the weather conditions are poor, or move your light to a sunlit area.
- Exposure to fire and oil may cause an explosion.
- Any severe knock or forceful smashing action may damage your light and affect its functionality.
- Do not disassemble the light. Seek expert, professional technical assistance only.