Flexible & Bendable Solar String Lights for Outdoor & Garden Decoration
This solar lighting pack consists of 200 micro LEDs, an improved solar panel and a battery pack, plus the installation spike and screws.
Solar string lights are ideal for home, patio, or garden decoration. You can easily shape the flexible string with your hand to create beautiful lighting objects. Wrap them around trees, use them for decoration around your pool area, or highlight features on your outdoor gazebo. You also can string them around the rails and columns, fences, window frames & much more.
With their improved and larger solar panel, these solar string lights can get charged even on cloudy days. They can work up to 8 hours per night on steady mode, and up to 10 hours per night on SOS flashing mode. They have an inbuilt solar sensor meaning they will automatically turn on at dusk.
⚡️ 200 Glowing micro LEDs,
⚡️ Flexible, bendable, and easy fold in shapes,
⚡️ Weather and water resistance with IP65,
⚡️ Over 6 hours of lighting per night,
⚡️ Green & safe with no electricity usage.
Some of the Applications of Solar String Lights
- Garden and Outdoor Decoration
- Trees and Plants Decoration
- Party Lighting and Decoration
- Highlighting Garden Features
- Lighting up Fence Lines
- Christmas Decorations, and much more.
- 20 Meters Copper Wire String
- LED: 200 Micro LEDs in warm white
- Solar Panel: 2V, 300mA
- Battery: 1800mAh
- Lighting mode: 2 lighting modes (SOS Flashings and Steady)
- Charging Method: Solar Power
- Charging time: 6-8 hours
- Lighting time: Over 6 hours
- Material: High-quality ABS
- Work temperature: -25c to 65c
- Waterproof: Yes- IP65
- Warranty: 1 year
- The Solar String Light is waterproof (IP65) and can be used outdoors, even in humid and rainy areas.
- 20 meters flexible copper wire that you can easily twist in many shapes.
- Very easy to install and operate with no electrical wiring.
- Totaly safe to touch; They don’t get hot even after hours of lighting.
How to Install:
- Before using the solar string lights for the first time, leave solar panel lights under direct sunlight for about 6 hours.
- It is important to put the solar panel in a location that receives full sunlight each day. Shady locations will not allow the battery to be fully charged and will reduce the hours of nighttime light.
- For installation, attach the pointed ground spike to the bottom of the pole then, slide the solar panel box into the top of the pole.
- Press the ON/OFF switch to turn on the light.