Solar LED Deck Light
Stylish, Round Solar LED Deck Lights shines upwards along outdoor staircases, pathways, lawn areas, feature gardens, decks, entertainment areas, driveways, and alfresco edges. Place them in isolation or in rows, and/or use as a feature spotlight on sculptures and ornamental trees.
There’s no need for electrical wiring, they’re completely sun powered, and their versatile size and shape allows you the option to improve your landscaping so that it shines brilliantly after dark.
Your ground lights will automatically turn on at sunset and off again at sunrise.
- Totally Green Energy Source – Sun Powered, Energy Efficient (No Mains Power Required), Environmentally Friendly
- Safe, Tough, Durable & Waterproof
- Long Life Li-Polymer Batteries Included – No dangerous chemicals
- Lightweight with Stylish, Modern Design
- Simple, Versatile Installation – in the ground, in a pot plant, set into decking, gravel, paving or concrete pathways.
- LED: 30 Lumens
- Battery Type: Li-ion, 2000 mAh, 3.7 V
- Solar Panel: 1 W, 5.5 V
- Surface Load Capacity : 1000 kg
- Ingress Protection: IP68
- Solar Charging Time: 8- 10 hours under direct sunlight
- Lighting Time: up to 3 nights
- Material: Alminiume Alloy + Stainless Steel
- Size : 130x55mm
- Work Temperature: -25℃ to 65℃
- Warranty: 18 months
How to Install:
- Choose your preferred location, ensuring plenty of natural, daily sunlight hits the solar panel. Important Note: Test your light for effective charging in this space, prior to fixing it into position permanently.
- Allow your solar light to charge for at least 8 hours
- Check the position’s effectiveness in the dark, and keep your light’s solar panel clear of overhanging branches, heavy shrubbery or other opaque obstacles. Move to a brighter location if sunlight appears blocked.
- Dig or create a small 11 x 6cm hole.
- Insert your light and gently fill around the edges (where appropriate), but avoid covering the top surface area in any way.
- Please charge your new Deck Light under direct, bright sunlight for over 8 hours before first time use, as the battery power storage may have drained during shipping and storage.
- Dull daylight hours will affect charging times, so exercise patience if the weather conditions are poor, or move your light to a sunlit area.
- Exposure to fire and oil may cause an explosion.
- Any severe knock or forceful smashing action may damage your light and affect its functionality.
- Do not install in areas where you anticipate the use of lawn mowers, whipper snippers or other types of power tools may come into contact with your lights.
- Do not disassemble the light. Seek expert, professional technical assistance only.
Solar LED Deck Lights Package Includes: 1 x Solar LED Deck Light, User Manual.