Modern Design, All-in-One Solar Light on a 2M Pole for Outdoor and Garden Lighting (Pole Is Included)
We are introducing our Solar Garden Post Light – Light and Pole Pack, an easy-to-install, all-in-one pack lighting solution to enhance the beauty and functionality of your outdoor and garden spaces.
This contemporary-designed light is powered by solar energy, making it an energy-efficient outdoor lighting option for environmentally conscious Australians.
Main Features of the Solar Garden Post Light:
⚡️The mounting pole (1.9M when assembled) is included in the lighting pack for a quick, comfortable, and easy installation.
⚡️ Made from Aluminium alloy and PC material with Stainless Steel screws and an IK08 impact rating, it’s a perfect lighting option for various outdoor settings.
⚡️ Powerful battery pack with Temperature Control System (TCM) technology supports all night lighting (with PIR motion sensor) and 7+ nights of lighting after cloudy and rainy days.
⚡️ Green and eco-friendly solar-powered light with different lighting options to protect the dark sky, besides having minimum impact on nature habitant.
⚡️ Quick, easy and DIY installation. No electrical wiring or trenching is involved. Plus, $0 running cost and minimum maintenance.
⚡️ Option to use with or without PIR motion activation.
With 4 lighting modes to choose from, you can easily customise the level of lighting and ambience that suits your preferences or the occasion. Moreover, the built-in PIR motion/proximity sensor adds a layer of convenience and security, ensuring that the light turns on when motion is detected nearby.
1: 200 lumens all night lighting with PIR motion activation (2000 Lumens for 60 seconds)- dusk until dawn.
2: 0 lumens all the times with PIR motion activation (2000 Lumens for 60 seconds)- dusk until dawn.
3: 600 lumens constant lighting for 6 hours after dusk, then turns off (no PIR).
4: 2000 lumens constant lighting for 2 hours after dusk, then turns off (no PIR).
One of the key features of our solar light is its advanced technology that maximises battery life and charge efficiency. The adaptive lighting, variable frequency, and temperature control patented technologies ensure optimal performance of the light in various weather conditions.
Additionally, these latest solar technologies enable the light to provide 7+ nights of continual lighting per charge, ensuring that you have reliable illumination even during extended periods of cloudy weather.
Applications of the Solar Garden Post Light:
Installation of this solar post light is easy. It does not require any electrical work or wiring. Besides, the fact that its pack includes a 2-meter pole gives you the flexibility and comfort to position it wherever you prefer, even in the remote corners of your garden with no electrical infrastructure.
Here are some examples of the applications of this solar-powered lighting model:
- Lighting of the private gardens or public parks,
- Illumination of the courtyards or playgrounds,
- Lighting for the outdoor sitting areas in local cafes, bars, pubs, or restaurants,
- Lighting of the pathways or driveways of commercial buildings or residential estates,
- Illumination of the gateways or entrances of the residential, as well as business premises,
- Lighting the car park areas on the private estates, and much more.
Now, with our Solar Garden Post Light, you can say goodbye to the hassle and cost of traditional outdoor lighting. Enjoy the benefits of solar-powered lighting solutions while adding a touch of contemporary style to your outdoor and garden spaces.
Specifications of Solar Garden Post Light:
Lumens output: Max of 2000 Lumens
Solar panel: Monocrystalline silicon 5W
Battery: Li-ion 22.2 WH
Solar charging time: 6 to 8 hours (by direct sunlight)
Charge life: All night lighting, plus 7+ nights after cloudy and rainy days
Material: Aluminium Alloy + PC
IP rating: IP64 dust tight – weather and water resistant
IK rating: IK08 Vandal Resistant
PIR sensor range: 6m
LED colour temp: 4000K
Dimensions: 215 × 28 × 28 cm
Weight: 6.17 kg
Warranty: 1 Year
- Check the effectiveness of the light in the dark before fixing it permanently into its position.
- Keep the solar panel clear of shadows, overhanging branches and other obstacles.
- Please charge your new Solar Post Light under direct, bright sunlight for over 8 hours before first-time use, as the battery power storage may have drained during shipping and storage.
- If the light is in the shade most of the time and sunlight appears blocked, move to a brighter location. The lights should be installed in a position that gets a minimum of 6 hours of direct sunlight during the day for maximum performance.
- Dull daylight hours will affect charging times, so exercise patience if the weather conditions are poor or move your light to a sunlit area.
- Occasionally clean the surface of the solar panel for improved solar energy absorption. Always keep the solar panel clear of dirt, debris, or snow.
- Exposure to fire and oil may cause an explosion.
- Any severe knock or forceful smashing action may damage your light and affect its functionality.
- Do not disassemble the light. Seek expert, professional technical assistance only.