Daytime and Night time Wide Lighting with Separate Solar Panel
Wherever you need powerful and wide light to shine brilliantly on your courtyard, entertainment area or pool, above your garage door, outside your warehouse/stable/shed, or gateway to your property. Perfect for venues that need to clearly indicate an entry, or to light a darkened corridor.
It shines a wide light that gives you enough lighting and a sense of security, and it’s waterproof. Its versatility also means you can place the solar panel up to 3 meters away from the floodlight as well. The cable allowance means you can mount the light undercover or indoor as long as the solar panel is being exposed in a separate position, to obtain consistent sunlight for charging. Light your area from sunset to sunrise (approximately).
This light doesn’t have a motion sensor or PIR. It comes with a remote control which you can use to select the function of the light, indoor or outdoor, based on your intended usage. Once it is set, it will come on automatically on the chosen mode & stays on.
- 50% brightness for 5 hours then switches to 10% till dawn
- 30% brightness for 5 hours, then switches to 10% till dawn
- 20% brightness all night till dawn
- Timer 100% brightness for 2 hours, then switches to previous lighting mode
SOLAR FLOOD LIGHT BENEFITS:
- Totally Green Energy Source – Sun Powered.
- Energy Efficient (No Mains Power Required), Environmentally Friendly.
- Safe, Tough, Durable & Waterproof with IP65 and IK10 ratings
- Long Life Li-ion Batteries Included – No dangerous chemicals
- Simple Installation.
- Unique Linear Light Design
- Aluminium Oxidation Technology Used in Material
- Separate Solar Panel – for indoor, outdoor, or undercover easy mounting
- Remote Control with Multiple Functions
- Adjustable Bracket – for lamp and solar panel results in higher efficiency
- PG7 Waterproof Connector
- 3 LED battery Capacity Indicator
- 30w Super Bright LED Light
- ALS2.0 New Technology to Support Longest Lighting Time
- Solar Panel: Monocrystalline silicon
- Li-ion Battery: 3.7v 28.86wh 2.6ah/pc
- LED: 30w – 3000 Lumens
- Charging Time: 6-8 hours
- Lighting Mode: Different lighting modes to set by remote control
- Lighting Time: Over 10 hours
- Material: Aluminum Alloy + Steel Glass
- Complete Vandal Proof with IK10
- Waterproof: IP65 (Protected against dust that may harm equipment and against low-pressure water jets)
- Warranty: 24 months.
How to Install:
- Choose your preferred location for the solar panel, ensuring plenty of natural, daily sunlight hits the solar panel.
- Drill two holes into the wall or beam and fix the light using the supplied screws (and expansion lugs if necessary). Important Note: Test your light for effective charging in this space, prior to fixing it into position permanently.
- Connect the solar panel and the light using the provided cable.
- Adjust brackets for lamp and solar panel for maximum efficiency.
- Allow your solar light to charge for at least 6 hours.
- Check the position’s effectiveness in the dark, and keep your light’s solar panel clear of overhanging branches. Move to a brighter location if sunlight appears blocked.
- Please charge your new Solar Flood Light under direct, bright sunlight for over 8 hours before first-time use, as the battery power storage may have drained during shipping and storage.
- Dull daylight hours will affect charging times, so exercise patience if the weather conditions are poor, or move your light to a sunlit area.
- Exposure to fire and oil may cause an explosion.
- Any severe knock or forceful smashing action may damage your light and affect its functionality.
- Do not disassemble the light. Seek expert, professional technical assistance only.
Solar Flood Light Package Includes Light fitting, Solar Panel, Mounting Brackets, Remote Control, Connecting Cable, Expansion Pillar-hinges & Screws, User Manual.