Great Solar Bollard Lights That Last A Lot Longer Than Others in Your Outdoor
Classic style Solar Bollard Lights with a stand, and flat base support. With two lighting modes to choose from, they illuminate your garden and create a nice and warm ambience in your precious outdoor area.
Two Lighting Modes:
- 1. 100 lumens for 5 hours and then switches to 25 lumens until dawn
- 2. 50 lumens all night lighting
Place them in your garden at an elevated height, add extra lamination to your courtyard, light a path or roadway, or create some ambient feature brilliance throughout a park or hotel. Can be fixed to concrete or pavers with enclosed screws, or dug into the soil. Either way, your area will take on a whole new look, without the need for mains power. They are lightweight, modern and durable, and function between sunset and sunrise.
SOLAR BOLLARD LIGHTS BENEFITS:
- Totally Green Energy Source – Sun Powered, Energy Efficient (No Mains Power Required), Environmentally Friendly.
- Safe, Tough, Durable, Waterproof
- Long Life Li-Polymer Batteries Included – No dangerous chemicals
- Lightweight with stylish, classic design.
- Simple Installation.
Solar Light Features:
- Easy to install on hard concrete or paved surfaces
- Two Lighting Modes
- 100% Solar Powered; no electrical wiring required
- 5+ nights of lighting
- Constant lighting from dusk to dawn
- Solar Panel: Monocrystalline silicon
- Li-ion Battery: 3.7v 7.4wh
- Led Output: 100Lumens
- Charging Time: 6-8 hours
- Lighting Time: 5+ nights of lighting with one full charge
- Material: Aluminum Alloy + PC
- Dimensions: 160 x 160 x 780mm
- Vandal Proof: IK10
- Waterproof: IP65 (Protected against dust that may harm equipment and against low-pressure water jets)
- Warranty: 2 Years
How to Install
- Choose your preferred location, ensuring plenty of natural, daily sunlight hits the solar panel. Important Note: Test your light for effective charging in this space, before fixing it into position permanently.
- Drill two holes into the ground or brick.
- Fix the light using the supplied screws (and expansion lugs if necessary).
- Allow your solar light to charge for at least 8 hours.
- Check the position’s effectiveness in the dark, and keep your light’s solar panel clear of overhanging branches. Move to a brighter location if sunlight appears blocked.
- Please charge your new Solar Bollard Lights under direct, bright sunlight for over 8 hours before first-time use, as the battery power storage may have drained during shipping and storage.
- Dull daylight hours will affect charging times, so exercise patience if the weather conditions are poor, or move your light to a sunlit area.
- Exposure to fire and oil may cause an explosion.
- Any severe knock or forceful smashing action may damage your light and affect its functionality.
- Do not disassemble the light. Seek expert, professional technical assistance only.