Outdoor Solar Lantern Light for Garden Decoration
The flickering flame Solar Lantern Light is perfect for outdoor and garden decoration. It can be used in exterior, wall, garden, bench, trace, swimming pool, yard or outdoor areas. No electricity wiring needed and after fully charging under the sunlight, the candlelight lasts up to 10 hours.
The flickering flame design with warm lights creates a welcoming and attractive ambience and can be used as decorative lighting.
The lantern light comes with a clip and a circular ring. So it can be hung or clip on anywhere you wish to have. It has made of durable and waterproof ABS plastic and comes with a 1-year warranty. The light has a built-in sensor and it is going to automatically turn on at dusk and off at dawn.
- Camping, and tents
- Outdoor and garden decoration
- Parties and Christmas decorations
- Corridors, balconies, or pathways for ambience or illumination.
- Solar panel: 2v 0.72w
- LED: 75pcs LED
- Battery: NI-MH AA 1.2v 1500mAh
- Charging Method: Solar Power
- Charging time: 6 – 8 hours
- Lighting time: 8 -10 hours once fully charged
- Size: 90 x 90 x 135.5 mm
- Material: ABS/GPPS
- Waterproof: Yes – IP55
- To activate the lantern, press the ON/OFF switch once, the light turns on. Press the switch again, the light turns off.
- This solar lantern includes a built-in sensor, which detects the level of surrounding natural light, and automatically switches the lantern on and off.
- The battery will degrade over time, to maintain the best performance, please replace the battery after 1.5 years. For doing that remove the 4 screws on the bottom cover, exchange the NI-MH AA 1.2V 1200MAH battery.
- Before using the solar lantern for the first time, leave the lantern under direct sunlight for about 6-8 hours.
- Please keep the surface of the solar panel clean to make sure the product works at it’s best performance.
- It is important to put the light in a location that receives full sunlight each day. Shady locations will not allow the battery to be fully charged and will reduce the hours of night time light.