Slim Design Solar LED Flood Light for Sustainable Outdoor Lighting
This product is a high performance LED flood light that is solar-powered with a unique slim design. A sustainable lighting option for outdoor lighting, security lighting, and garden lighting on residential and commercial properties.
The light offers a super bright 20w LED lighting (2000 Lumens) with a motion sensor. It stays dim at 25% brightness (around 500 Lumens) and turns to bright 2000 Lumens when motion is detected. Its powerful 11000Ah Li-ion battery supports dusk to dawn lighting per night, and it runs for 3+ nights after consecutive rainy or cloudy days with a single full charge.
There are two options for installation: you can mount it on a wall or on a pole with supplied U bolts. The light is constructed by Aluminium Alloy and UV protected PC. They ensure commercial strength and durability which is backed by our 36-months warranty.
Main Features of Solar LED Flood Lights:
- Integrated, All-in-One Design with inbuilt solar panel and rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Reliable whole night lighting is supported by its powerful battery that even supports 3+ nights of lighting after continuous overcast or rainy days.
- Two options for installation: Wall Mounted or Pole Mounted
- 2000 Lumens wide-angle lighting
Where you can use Solar LED Flood Lights:
The light feature makes it a perfect lighting solution for both commercial and residential properties some of the applications include but are not limited to:
- Security Lighting
- Walkways & Path Lighting
- Gate & Driveway Lighting
- Building Entrance
- Private or Public Car Parks
- Sidewalk & Cycling Tracks
- Public Amenities & Community Centres
- Caravan Parks or Camping Sites
- Public Parks, Public Toilets
- Countryards and Farms
- Local Shopping Strips
- Regional & Rural Area with no access to the main power
- Solar panel: 14W
- Battery: 11000Ah Li-ion
- LED: 20W, 2000 Lumens
- Material: Aluminum Alloy + UV Protected PC
- Solar Charging Time: 6 – 8 hours by bright sunlight
- Lighting Time: Over 3 nights with a full charge
- Lighting Mode: 25% Dim + Full Brightness with Motion Sensor
- Size: 350 x 200 x 40mm
- Installation Heights: 2-3 Meters (Recommended)
- Waterproof: IP65
- Warranty: 3 Years
How to Install:
- Choose your preferred location, ensuring plenty of natural, daily sunlight hits the solar panel. Important Note: Test your light for effective charging in this place before fixing it into the position permanently.
- Drill two holes into the wall or beam if you intend to install on a wall, fence, or beam.
- Fix the light using the supplied screws (and expansion lugs if necessary).
- Allow your solar light to charge for at least 6 hours.
- Check the position’s effectiveness in the dark, and keep your light’s solar panel clear of overhanging branches or awnings/blinds. Move to a brighter location if sunlight appears blocked.
- Please charge your new LED flood lights under direct, bright sunlight for over 6 hours before first-time use, as the battery power storage may have drained during shipping and storage.
- Dull daylight hours will affect charging times, so exercise patience if the weather conditions are poor, or move your light to a sunlit area.
- Exposure to fire and oil may cause an explosion.
- Any severe knock or forceful smashing action may damage your light and affect its functionality.
- Do not disassemble the light. Seek expert, professional technical assistance only.