Super Bright 3W Directional Lighting for Your Garden
High performing solar garden spot lights are perfect to create feature lighting on your outdoor garden or backyard. You can either use the LED spotlights to uplighting a tree or plant or downlighting a wall art, thanks to the flexibility in their installation.
The pack has two adjustable lighting heads. They are connected to a solar panel with a 2.5 meters cable each. The LED spot lighting pack is DIY and very easy to install and use. You can simply relocate them especially if you use their spike and put them on your garden bed.
Garden Spot Lights Features:
- Super bright 300Lumens (per head); each lighting head has 5 LEDs.
- Adjustable brightness: You can set it to work at 100%, 75%, or 50% brightness.
- Adjustable lighting head angle, and solar panel angle.
- Two options for installation: Mount it on a wall or fence, or stake it into the garden bed.
- Enhanced 3W Monocrystalline solar panel with a high conversion rate.
You can adjust the solar panel angle. It helps you to position it in a direction that gets the optimum sun exposure.
Solar spot lights are completely weatherproof and water resistant, with an IP65 rating. Each head has 5 powerful LEDs for a total of 300 lumens brightness per head. A built-in 3.7V/3600mAh lithium battery supports long hours of lighting per night. The dual-head LED lights are charged by solar energy using an enhanced 3W Monocrystalline solar panel with a high energy conversion rate.
Three modes of lighting:
- 100% Brightness for over 8 hours, or
- 75% Brightness for over 10 hours, or
- 50% Brightness for whole night lighting (dusk to dawn).
This DIY product can easily be installed without any electrical wiring. You will have flexibility in the installation; either use provided spikes or screw them to the wall, fence or flooring.
Made from robust ABS and PVC material, they are rustproof and don’t fade or crack over time.
The package comes with three spikes; two for LED lights and one for the solar panel. Its 2.5-meter connecting cables, which connect the solar panel to lighting heads, gives you flexibility for installation around your outdoor areas.
Spot Lights Applications:
Solar lights are a green and eco-friendly alternative to conventional lights. They are perfect for outdoor lighting particularly were electrical wiring is not viable or is expensive. With their LED bulbs, they are energy-efficient and totally safe for human, pets, and the environment. Some of the applications of the solar-powered spot lights include but not limited to:
- Landscape Lighting,
- Outdoor or Exterior Wall Lighting,
- Garden Lighting,
- Pathway or Lawn Lighting,
- Business Sign Lighting, and more.
- Solar Panel: 3W high-efficiency Monocrystalline
- Battery: 3.7V 3600mAh Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- LED: 5 LEDs for the total 300 Lumens of brightness per head, in Warm White
- Material: High-quality ABS + PVC
- Solar Charging Time: 6 to 8 hours
- Lighting Time: from 8 hours to whole night lighting depending on the lighting mode
- Waterproof Rating: IP65 (weather and water resistance)
How to Install:
- Choose your preferred location, ensuring plenty of natural, daily sunlight hits the solar panel. Important Note: Test your light for effective charging in this space, before fixing it into position permanently.
- Adjust the direction of the lighting heads to create your desired effect.
- Adjust the solar panel angle and fix it in a position that gets the optimum sun exposure.
- Allow your solar lights to charge for at least 6 hours.
- Check the position effectiveness in the dark, and keep the solar panel clear of overhanging branches, heavy shrubbery or other opaque obstacles. Move to a brighter location if sunlight appears blocked.
- Please charge your Garden Spot Light under direct, bright sunlight; for over 6 hours before first-time use, as the battery power storage may have drained during shipping and storage.
- Dull daylight hours will affect charging times, so exercise patience if the weather conditions are poor, or move your light to a sunlit area.
- Exposure to fire and oil may cause an explosion.
- Any severe knock or forceful smashing action may damage your light and affect its functionality.
- Do not disassemble the light. Seek expert, professional technical assistance only.
Garden Spot Lights with Dual Head Package Includes One Solar Panel, 2 x Lighting Heads each with 2.5M Cable, 3 x spikes.