Wherever you need powerful LED light to shine brilliantly on your backyard, entertainment area or pool, above your garage door, outside your warehouse/stable/shed, or gateway to your property. Perfect for venues where need to clearly indicate an entry, or to light a darkened corridor.
Shines a wide bright light, feel secure that the motion sensor will activate when you approach, and it is waterproof. It is dim when there is no one around, and brightens to 1000 Lumens white light when you need it most.
Its versatility also means you can place the solar panel up to 3.5 meters away from the light fitting as well. The cable allowance means you can mount the light undercover, as long as the solar panel is being exposed in a separate position, to obtain consistent sunlight for charging. Light your area from sunset to sunrise (approximately).
Its powerful battery supports 7+ nights of continuous lighting even on rainy days. Easy to install with a separate solar panel.
SOLAR MOTION SENSOR FLOOD LIGHTS BENEFITS:
- Totally Green Energy Source – Sun Powered, Energy Efficient (No Mains Power Required), Environmentally Friendly.
- Safe, Tough, Durable & Waterproof
- Long Life Li-Polymer Batteries Included – No dangerous chemicals
- Heavy duty and Commercial Quality – with a rectangular and practical design
- Simple Installation.
Flood Lights Features:
- Separate Solar Panel (5w) – for outdoor easy mounting, plus 3 metres of cable
- Adjustable Bracket – for lamp and solar panel results in higher efficiency
- 120 Degree Wide Angle Lighting
- Powerful 8000mAh Li-ion Battery
- 1000 Lumens Super Bright LED Light (44 SMD LEDs)
- PIR Motion Sensor.
- Solar Panel: 5W Polycrystalline
- Li-ion Battery: 8000mAh, 3.7V 1000+ cycles
- LED: 1000Lumens – 44 SMD LEDs
- Charging Time: 8-10 hours
- Lighting Mode: Dim light and Bright light switch by PIR
- Lighting Time: Over 8 hours per night, 7+ Nights
- Material: Aluminum Alloy + Toughened Glass
- Size: 243 x 120 x 92mm
- Waterproof: IP65 (Protected against dust that may harm equipment and against low-pressure water jets)
- Warranty: 24 months.
How to Install Your Flood Lights:
- Choose your preferred location for the solar panel, ensuring plenty of natural, daily sunlight hits the solar panel.
- Drill two holes into the wall or beam and fix the light using the supplied screws (and expansion lugs if necessary). Important Note: Test your light for effective charging in this space, prior to fixing it into position permanently.
- Connect the solar panel and the light using the provided cable.
- Adjust brackets for lamp and solar panel for maximum efficiency.
- Allow your solar light to charge for at least 8 hours.
- Check the position’s effectiveness in the dark, and keep your light’s solar panel clear of overhanging branches. Move to a brighter location if sunlight appears blocked.
- Please charge your new Solar Flood Light under direct, bright sunlight for over 8 hours before first-time use, as the battery power storage may have drained during shipping and storage.
- Dull daylight hours will affect charging times, so exercise patience if the weather conditions are poor, or move your light to a sunlit area.
- Exposure to fire and oil may cause an explosion.
- Any severe knock or forceful smashing action may damage your light and affect its functionality.
- Do not disassemble the light. Seek expert, professional technical assistance only.
Solar LED Flood Light Package Includes Expansion pillar-hinges (lugs) x 2, Screws x 2, 5W Solar Panel, 3 meters of cable, User Manual.
Outdoor Flood Lights and Security Lights Keep Criminals on Their Toes! Read more!
FAQ- Solar Flood Lights
What does flood light mean?
Generally, a Flood Light is a wide-beamed lighting fixture. It ‘floods’ your area with light! They are mainly used for outdoor lighting; to illuminate backyards or entertainment areas in residential buildings, and outdoor sites, playing and sports fields in commercial buildings.
LED Flood Lights use light-emitting diodes as the source of the light, which is much more efficient than conventional light fittings and consumes considerably less energy.
What is a Solar Flood Light?
It is a Flood Light which gets its energy from the solar. Solar flood lights come with a solar panel and a battery. They grasp the solar energy from the Sun during the day using their solar panel and save it on their battery. At night, they use this preserved energy to emit light.
What are the best outdoor flood lights?
The best solution for outdoor lighting is by using Solar LED Flood Lights.
First: They are solar-powered, green and environmentally friendly. You reduce the consumption of fossil fuel energy while saving on your electricity bill.
Second: As they use energy-efficient light-emitting diodes (LEDs), they don’t get hot. As a result, they have a minimum impact on the environment and are safe for kids, pets, animals, and plants.
Third: They are DIY and easy to install. You don’t need electrical wiring, trenching, or switchboards. It’s just a matter of fixing the solar panel and light fitting to the wall, fence, outdoor beam or any other desired place.
Last but not least, they are portable, and you can easily relocate them if needed.
How bright is 1000 Lumens Flood Light?
It’s bright enough for day-to-day general outdoor lighting. For example, illuminating the driveway or sidewalk, building entrance or garage door, or backyard entertainment area.
To give you a better idea we can say that 1000 lumens brightness is equal to the brightness of a 75-watt incandescent light globe.