Impact Resistant Solar-powered Spot Lights for Prime Outdoor Lighting
The Commercial Solar Spotlight is a dependable and efficient solution for illuminating specific outdoor areas with a gentle, soft light. It is designed with an integrated solar panel, streamlining the installation process for added convenience.
With its adjustable mounting options, you can use it as either up or down lighting; you can mount it on a wall, a pole, a beam, or on the ground or garden bed. Additionally, the construction of these lights is commercial-grade with an IK10 vandal-resistant rating and C4H resistant to corrosion. It makes it a perfect option for lighting in almost any outdoor area, even in marine areas or wet and humid weather conditions.
⚡️ Multiple mounting options and adjustable beam angles ensure wide applications in residential and commercial outdoors.
⚡️ A high degree of protection against impact (IK10) and IP66 water and dustproof rating, ensuring durability in various conditions.
⚡️ High-efficiency mono-crystalline solar panel maximises energy capture.
⚡️ Commercial-grade and resistant to corrosion (C4H) with Aluminum alloy material.
⚡️ Easy DIY, wireless installation – Minimum maintenance and $0 running cost.
⚡️ The extended 5-year product warranty demonstrates our confidence in the quality and durability of this product.
The latest innovative solar technologies utilised in the manufacturing of this product include:
- Adaptive Lighting System to support long hours of lighting with one charge; 7+ nights of lighting support.
- Variable Frequency Technology to enhance the battery life and output.
- Temperature Control System to manage battery function according to the temperature.
Applications of Commercial solar spot lights:
Their versatile design offers green and environmentally friendly lighting solutions for different outdoor settings. Besides, they provide a convenient and cost-effective alternative to wired electrical lighting, which is reliable and long-lasting.
Here are some examples of their wide range of applications:
- Lighting up flags,
- Illuminating house or business outdoor signs,
- Illuminating ads or info boards in commercial or community settings,
- Lighting real estate boards, menu boards, etc,
- Lighting up walking or cycling tracks, or pedestrian areas,
- Shining up trees, bushes, water fountains or other garden features,
- Lighting up sculptures or focal points,
- Commercial landscape lighting for parks and public areas,
- Ambience lighting in private backyards, and much more.
Lighting Mode: 150 lumens for the first 5 hours after dusk, then dims to 75 lumens until dawn.
Lumens output: 150 Lumens
Solar panels: Mono-crystalline 4.32V/1.45W
Battery: Li-ion 18.5WH
Solar charging time: 15 hours (by direct sunlight) for a full charge
Charge life: 7+ nights
Lighting Colour: Warm White 3000K-4000K
Material: Aluminium alloy C4H
IP rating: IP66 Dust tight – Weather resistant and Waterproof
IK rating: IK10 Vandal Proof
Dimensions: 14.9 × 14.1 × 10.3 cm
Weight: 1.55 Kg
How to Install Your Solar Spot Light:
- Choose your preferred location and ensure plenty of natural, daily sunlight hits the solar panel. Important Note: Test your light for effective charging in this space before fixing it into position permanently.
- Depending on the location, you should drill two holes to fix the light using the supplied screws.
- Then, adjust the lighting angle based on your application.
- Allow the solar spot light to charge for at least 8 hours before the first time use.
- Check the position’s effectiveness in the dark, and keep your light’s solar panel clear of shadows, overhanging branches, and any other obstacles.
- Please charge your new Solar Spot Light under direct, bright sunlight for over 8 hours before first-time use, as the battery power storage may have drained during shipping and storage.
- If the light is in the shade most of the time and sunlight appears blocked, move to a brighter location. The lights should be installed in a position that gets min of 6 hours of direct sunlight during the day for maximum performance.
- Dull daylight hours will affect charging times, so exercise patience if the weather conditions are poor, or move your light to a sunlit area.
- Occasionally clean the surface of the solar panel for improved solar energy absorption. Always keep your light’s solar panel clear of dirt, debris, or snow.
- Exposure to fire and oil may cause an explosion.
- Any severe knock or forceful smashing action may damage your light and affect its functionality.
- Do not disassemble the light. Seek expert, professional technical assistance only.