Premium Quality Solar Step or Wall Light with Sound Sensor
Stylish, modern finished Solar Step Lights are perfect to light up your steps. They come with an Aluminium Alloy case which does not fade over time. Attach these high-quality solar lights to a fence or wall, or edge of your walkways and retaining walls.
Comes with white light LEDs, and blue highlight LEDs. No wiring is required. Gives off light from around sunset, through to around sunrise, before switching off to charge by the day.
Features of Solar Step Lights:
⚡️Green Energy Source and Environmentally Friendly – Sun Powered
⚡️Energy Efficient- No Mains Power Required, $0 Running Cost
⚡️Safe, Tough, Durable & Waterproof
⚡️Long Life Li-Polymer Batteries Included – No dangerous chemicals
⚡️Lightweight with Stylish, Black Case Design
Step Lights Specifications:
- Solar Panel: 5.5V, 1.8W, 17% efficiency
- Li-ion battery: 2200mAh, 3.7V
- LED: 5pcs white LEDs, plus 15pcs blue LEDs
- Charging time: 8-12 hours
- Lighting time: over 8 hours
- Waterproof: IP55 (Protected from limited dust ingress and low-pressure water jets from any direction)
- Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Size: 248 x 104 x 45mm
- Warranty: 24 months
How to Install:
- Choose your preferred location, ensuring plenty of natural, daily sunlight hits the solar panel. Important Note: Test your light for effective charging in this space, prior to fixing it into position permanently.
- Drill four holes into the wall, fence or beam.
- Fix the light using the supplied screws (and expansion lugs if necessary).
- Allow your solar light to charge for at least 8 hours.
- Check the position’s effectiveness in the dark, and keep your light’s solar panel clear of overhanging branches, heavy shrubbery or other opaque obstacles. Move to a brighter location if sunlight appears blocked.
- Please charge your new Solar Step Light under direct, bright sunlight for over 8 hours before first-time use, as the battery power storage may have drained during shipping and storage.
- Dull daylight hours will affect charging times, so exercise patience if the weather conditions are poor, or move your light to a sunlit area.
- Exposure to fire and oil may cause an explosion.
- Any severe knock or forceful smashing action may damage your light and affect its functionality.
- Do not disassemble the light. Seek expert, professional technical assistance only.