An Energy Efficient & Cost Saving Lighting Solution to Illuminate Areas without Electricity
This outdoor light is a brilliant combination of solar technology and LED Lighting. A complete off-grid solar lighting solution with 2000 lumens brightness will provide bright lighting over your dark outdoor and garden areas. It is a sustainable lighting option for outdoor lighting, security lighting, and garden lighting on residential and commercial properties.
The motion sensor and multiple lighting modes offer the flexibility to use it for outdoor illumination, garden lighting, or for your safety and security around your property. High quality and robust light fitting provides 5+ nights of continual lighting. It’s supported by a powerful 2000 mAH Li-ion battery and the latest solar technologies*.
Main Features of Solar Outdoor Lights:
- Top Quality Commercial Grade with IK10 and IP65 Ratings
- Motion Sensor with 4 Lighting Modes and Remote Control
- Wall Mounting and Pole Mounting Options
- Over 5 Nights Continual Lighting After Cloudy and Rainy Days
- Very Easy to Install, No Electrical Wiring Required
There are two options for installation: you can mount it on a wall or a pole by supplied U bolts. The light is constructed from UV protected PC and is certified as vandal-proof with an IK10 rating. It ensures commercial strength and durability that is backed by our 24-months warranty.
1: First 5 hours 50% brightness then dims to 10% brightness with PIR till dawn
2: First 5 hours 30% brightness then 10%brightness with PIR till dawn
3: 20% brightness with PIR
With the remote control, you have the option of using a timer for 100% for 1 hour or 100% for 2 hours, in case you need to deactivate the motion sensor for a while. The light will then switch back to its original lighting mode.
- Integrated, All-in-One design with inbuilt high-efficiency polycrystalline silicon solar panel
- Reliable whole night lighting with PIR motion sensor
- 2000 Lumens wide-angle lighting
An Energy Efficient & Cost Saving Outdoor Lighting Solution to Illuminate Dark Areas without Electricity and Electrical Wiring
“Fantastic bright night illumination over a usually dark garden gate.”
Where you can use the Solar Outdoor Lights:
The light features make it a perfect lighting option for both commercial and residential properties. some of the applications include but are not limited to:
- Security Lighting
- Walkways & Path Lighting
- Gate & Driveway Lighting
- Garage, Workshop, or Garden Shed Lighting
- Building Entrance
- Private or Public Car Parks
- Sidewalk & Cycling Tracks
- Public Amenities & Community Centres
- Caravan Parks or Camping Sites
- Public Parks, Public Toilets
- Countryards and Farms
- Local Shopping Strips
- Regional & Rural Area with no access to the main power
- Solar panel: High-efficiency polycrystalline silicon
- Battery: Li-ion 3.7V/2000mAH
- LED: 20W, 2000 Lumens
- Material: UV Protected PC
- Solar Charging Time: 6 – 8 hours by bright sunlight
- Lighting Time: Over 5 nights with a full charge
- Lighting Mode: Motion sensor with 4 lighting modes to choose from
- Size: 560 x 300 x 140 mm
- Installation Heights: 2.5 -3.5 Meters (Recommended)
- Waterproof: IP65
- Vandal Proof: IK10
- LED Colour: Cool White 5700k
- Warranty: 2 Years
How to Install:
- Choose your preferred location, ensuring plenty of natural, daily sunlight hits the solar panel. Important Note: Test your light for effective charging in this place before fixing it into the position permanently.
- Drill two holes into the wall or beam if you intend to install on a wall, fence, or beam.
- Fix the light using the supplied screws (and expansion lugs if necessary).
- Allow your solar light to charge for at least 6 hours.
- Check the position effectiveness in the dark, and keep the solar panel clear of overhanging branches or awnings/blinds. Move to a brighter location if sunlight appears blocked.
- Please charge your new Solar Outdoor Light under direct, bright sunlight for over 6 hours before first-time use, as the battery power storage may have drained during shipping and storage.
- Dull daylight hours will affect charging times, so exercise patience if the weather conditions are poor, or move your light to a sunlit area.
- Exposure to fire and oil may cause an explosion.
- Any severe knock or forceful smashing action may damage your light and affect its functionality.
- Do not disassemble the light. Seek expert, professional technical assistance only.
*LATEST SOLAR LIGHTING TECHNOLOGIES:
ALS: Adaptive Lighting System
Innovative patented technology that automatically adjusts lighting levels according to surrounding weather conditions without impacting passer-by visibility. ALS maximises battery efficiency and life of charge (redundancy).
VFT: Variable Frequency Technology
Special Technology managing LED output thereby maximising battery charge life.
TCS: Temperature Control System
Provides a critical battery control system to protect the battery from overheating thus maximising battery life and output.