Stylish Solar Outdoor Lighting with Motion Sensor, 360 Lighting and Remote Control
This Stylish and beautiful solar-powered outdoor light is perfect for illuminating private gardens, backyards, or any family outdoor recreational areas as well as communal pathways, driveways, courtyards and many other outdoor areas.
The light emanates 360-degree, glare-free lighting with a 120° beam angle and a maximum of 2800 lumens brightness.
This aesthetically designed all-in-one solar light is totally off-grid and solar-powered. You will save substantially on wiring, trenching, switchboards, or any other electrical work that is necessary for the installation of a typical electric light.
This light can be easily installed DIY; it’s just a matter of mounting it on a 76mm pole.
The solar outdoor and garden light has a strong battery pack that supports long hours of lighting per night, even after 3+ consecutive cloudy and rainy days. It has an inbuilt 42W monocrystalline solar panel with an efficiency of over 19%. The powerful solar panel absorbs solar energy and charges the battery pack that provides electricity for the LEDs to illuminate after dark.
The pack comes with a remote control that helps adjust the brightness, set a timer, and turn on/off the motion sensor function. The motion sensor function reduces energy consumption, which results in longer hours of lighting per night and even dusk-to-dawn lighting.
The light is made of Aluminium Alloy and Tempered Glass with IP65 water-resistant and IK10 vandal-resistant ratings. The mounting screws are Stainless Steel anti-theft and anti-rust (ST316).
Please note: Pole is not included in the package.
Applications of the Solar Outdoor and Garden Lights
This light has a wide range of applications ranging from the lighting of family entertainment areas, the lighting of the driveways and pathways of lifestyle villages, or even pedestrian tracks in public parks. Some of the applications include but are not limited to the lighting of the:
- Garden or backyard areas,
- Public parks and amenities,
- Private or community BBQ areas,
- Driveways or walkways in private estates, schools, or lifestyle villages,
- Commercial or private car parks and parking lots,
- Hiking, walking, or biking tracks,
- Caravan and camping sites, and many more.
Main Features of the Solar Outdoor and Garden Lights
Solar Lights – Garden & Outdoor Lighting Specifications:
- Material: Aluminium + polycarbonate
- Colour: Dark Gray (RAL 7016)
- LED source: 128 pcs smd2838
- LED power: 18W max
- Luminous: flux: > 2,800lm
- Colour Temperature: 3000K + 6000K
- Constant power: mode 4H 100% + 4H 50% + 5H 30%
- Motion sensor mode: Stays at 30% + 100% triggered sensor
- LifePO4 battery: 12.8V 154WH
- Battery lifetime: > 3000 cycles
- Charge controller: MPPT 97%
- Solar Panel: 42W 18V monocrystalline
- Brightness level: 20% – 40% – 60% – 80% – 100%
- Working time options: 4Hours / 6Hours / 12Hours
- Working Temp: -20℃ ~ 75℃
- Remote control: Yes
- IP Rate: IP65
- Vandal Proof: IK10
- Pole diameter to install: 76mm
- Net weight: 11.5Kg
- Gross weight: 12.80Kg
- Qty/carton: 1 Unit
- Light carton size: 63*63*28 CM
- Light Dimensions: D60*43.5 CM
- Warranty: 3 Years
Frequently Asked Question
Solar Outdoor and Garden Light Model: GGSL-37
The suitable pole diameter is 76mm, and the recommended installation height is 3 meters.
The light is designed for whole-night lighting while the brightness reduces over time. It works on 100% brightness in the first 4 hours, drops to 50% brightness for the next 4 hours and then 30% for 5 hours.
With the remote control, you can choose either the yellowish warm white colour (3000k) or the luxurious cool white colour (6000k).
Yes, and you can turn the motion sensor on and off using the provided remote control.
Yes, the powerful LifePO battery support 3 nights of lighting after consecutive rainy and cloudy days.
The warranty on this light is 3 years, including the battery.