Solar LED Deck Lights for All Garden Beds and Decking
These sleek outdoor deck lights are the perfect option to have a touch of class and to lighten up those outdoor areas that you love. Get ready to receive high praise for your clever outdoor lighting. The automatic light sensor helps to facilitate the switch on and off function during the day and night.
Deck lights are a no-brainer and the diverse application of these solar-powered lights irrespective of the occasion makes them a desirable solution to outdoor lighting and garden lighting. The circular design with light around the circumference of the body gives a smart look to the outdoor terrain.
- Modern design LED solar lights for deck, garden, and outdoor lighting.
- An energy-saving and easy-to-use option.
- Automatic switch on and off with the light sensor
- Very durable UV Protected PC + ABS Material ensures long-term use
- Constant lighting for hours of illumination
- Wide application with two options for installation
LED deck and garden lights are one of the latest additions to the outdoor lighting range. They have Epistar SMD LEDs of 0.5W with
50 lumens of brightness. They are available in cool white with 6000k colour temperature. One pack includes 2 LED deck lights.
Their battery is NI-MH 1800 mAh. A 0.66W Polycrystalline silicon laminated plate is the solar panel for the lights. They provide light for 3-5 days after being fully charged. An in-built light sensor helps to regulate the lighting during the day and night. These lights ensure to provide steady light for over 6 hours per night after dark.
Deck Lights Highlights:
- Two installation options: ground insertion and screw fixing
- Overall glow ensures soft and beautiful ambience lighting
- Quick and simple DIY installation without wiring required
- IP67 Ingress Rating means the light is durable under all weather conditions
- 100% Satisfaction & 12 months warranty
These solar LED deck lights are the best options for outdoor lighting, as they are made of UV-protected PC +ABS, with
a diameter of 11.6cm X 2.3cm. They have a level 6 protection against solids while a level 7 protection against water
which clearly indicates a strong level of protection of the lighting’s exterior and enclosed parts. They work well
between the temperature -25°C to 65°.
- Gardens and Back/Front yards
- Marking Driveways, Pathways, or Sidewalks
- Deck and Patio Lighting
- Landscape and Ambience Lighting
- Fence and Staircase Lighting
- LED: 0.5W 50Lumens
- Battery: NI-MH 1800mAh
- Solar Panel: 0.66W Polycrystalline silicon Laminated Plate
- Surface Load Capacity: up to 20 tons occasional run over (Not suitable for use on roads or streets with
repeated run overs)
- Ingress Protection: IP67 (Dust-tight and watertight against temporary immersion up to 1 meter in depth)
- Solar Charging Time: 6- 8 hours under direct sunlightLighting Time: up to 3 nights with over 6
hours of lighting per night when is fully charged
- Material: UV Protected PC +ABS
- Size : Diameter: 116mm, Height 23mm
Work Temperature: -25℃ to 65℃
Warranty: 12 months
How to Install:
- Choose your preferred location, ensuring plenty of natural, daily sunlight hits the solar panel. Important Note:
Test your light for effective charging in this space, prior to fixing it into position permanently.
- Allow your solar light to charge for at least 8 hours.
- Check the position’s effectiveness in the dark, and keep your light’s solar panel clear of overhanging branches,
heavy shrubbery or other opaque obstacles. Move to a brighter location if sunlight appears blocked.
- Simply stoke the light in the ground
using a provided spike or fix it to your deck/step/wall using screws.
- Please charge your new LED Deck Lights under direct, bright sunlight for over 6 hours before first-time use, as the battery power storage may have drained during shipping and storage.
- Dull daylight hours will affect charging times, so exercise patience if the weather conditions are poor, or move your light to a sunlit area.
Exposure to fire and oil may cause an explosion.
- Any severe knock or forceful smashing action may damage your light and affect its functionality.
- Do not install in areas where you anticipate the use of lawnmowers, whipper snippers or other types of power
tools may come into contact with your lights.
- Do not disassemble the light. Seek expert, professional technical assistance only.